Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog47: What accent do you like?

Apparently women prefer Irish accent even over French or Italian, based on a poll by www.OnePoll.com among 5,000 women. I am not sure of the nationality of these women, as I think internationally, there couldn't be an agreement of what accent is sexy (you'll never find your own accent sexy, that's for sure).

And in my humble opinion, I am sorry but, Australian is #5? and Swedish? I don't even know how Swedish sounds like (time to meet a Swedish guy, I guess).

So if you are interested in knowing what women find sexy, here is the list, as published by the Daily Telegraph:

World's Sexiest Accents

1. Irish

2. Italian

3. Scottish

4. French

5. Australian

6. English

7. Swedish

8. Spanish

9. Welsh

10. American

No comments:

Post a Comment